One of my New Year’s Resolutions is to host a calligraphy workshop. When I was first learning calligraphy the workshops I attended were game changers for me and my business. I wouldn’t be where I am today without the personal instruction I received. Which is why I feel like now is the right time to offer my own workshop!
I remember the expectations I had going into an in-person workshop, what I wanted to learn, what helped me internalize the techniques, and what I wished I had been taught. Because I participated in so many workshops myself as I was learning, I understand what beginners are looking for which is how I came up with the content for this workshop.
So, what’s included?
- 2.5 hours of hands-on instruction
- A starter kit of all my favorite point pen and supplies (nibs, ink, paper, all the stuff I can’t live without!)
- 1 instruction book on the basic of calligraphy tools and how to use them, drills and practice strokes, and a full alphabet
- A special gift from yours truly to keep you inspired
- A Q&A session so you can ask all the questions you’ve been saving up
- Light refreshments
The cost is $150.00 per person and class size is limited to ensure personal instruction with all attendees. Email me at email@example.com to register!
Workshop will be held in Hershey, PA.